Tuesday 29 May 2012

Baptism Party


Well I’m back!!!  Been working on loads of new recipes that I’m soooo excited to share with you.  It will be Gelato and BBQ secrets galore…..yumm!!!

Hopefully you will have read my Christmas party post and know how crazy obsessed I am with planning and throwing great parties.  So, on that note I would like to share some pictures of my daughters recent Baptism.  Some of the food was made by myself and some was bought it.  I’ll share the suppliers I used along the way and eventually get all my recipes up on this blog.


Macaroon and mini fruit tarlets were from Marks & Spencers



I bought all the meats and cheese from Waitrose and garnished with medjoule dates, cherry tomatos, baby leaf salad, grapes, walnuts and morello cherry compote.


I bought these Salmon appetisers from Marks & Spencers


The cakes came from choccywoccydoodah in Brighton



Oh dear!!  I only turned away for a second.

The professional pics on this post were taken by Chantal Lachance Gibson of Reflections Photography http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Reflections-Photography-by-Chantal-Lachance-Gibson/179432925407046

Please look out for my next post coming VERY soon.  Jubilee party planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment